INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL FOR ANALYSIS AND DESIGN IN CIVIL ENGINEERING (IJADCE) is an online journal devoted to the publication of high quality papers on theoretical as well as practical developments in all engineering disciplines. Original research papers, state-of-the-art reviews and technical notes are invited for publication.
IJADCE is Refereed has International Journal publishing paper that emphasizes research, development and application within the fields of new engineering and technology. IJADCE covers all areas of Engineering and Technology, publishing original research articles. IJADCE reviews papers within approximately one week of submission and publishes accepted articles on the internet immediately upon receiving the final versions.
IJADCE is steered by a distinguished Board of Directors, Researchers and Academicians is supported by an international review board consisting of prominent individuals representing many well-known universities, colleges, and corporate world.
Due to the growing complexity of engineering tasks, more and more specialized and expensive equipment as well as software tools and simulators, the necessary use of expensive equipment and software tools/simulators in short time projects, the application of high tech equipment also in SME’s, the demands of globalization and division of labor, Engineering is required to solve all the above aspects. Also it is increasingly necessary to allow and organize a shared use of engineering resources.
Our goals are to promote the co-operation between the professionals in various fields of the engineering and management to cultivate an environment for the advance and development of the technology. Our objective includes
- Promoting the interactions between the engineers and management professions
- Advancing the application of engineering techniques from the academics to the industry
- Facilitating the exchange of information and ideas among the engineers and management scientists freely
- Improving teaching methods in technical subjects
- Developing practice-oriented curricula that correspond to the needs of students and employers
- Encouraging the use of media in technical teaching
- Integrating languages and the humanities in engineering education
- Fostering management training for engineers
- Publishing Research Journals